Sunday, June 11, 2006

Neil Young


The new Neil Young album is now available. From what I gather, it's available for free from his website. 彼のウッブサイトのアドレスは:www.neilyoung.comです。The last time I checked Neil Young didn't even have a website, but now he does. It's rather preoccupied with the new Living With War album, and the reaction to it in the US, to the detriment of a lot of Young's older material. However, there is an exhaustive discography of Neil's earlier work, which is great.

Speaking of albums, I've promised to provide the tracklist and other information for my own release. I've provided it below. I will add a good bit of detail on the blog here about the album in due course.





1.Jah Warrior
2. Drum and Bass
3. Does She Know?
4. In My Soul
5. Watchin' the River Flow
6. WA's Best Family
7. Ice-Cream Man
8. Buffalo Ballet
9. Rockin' In the Free World
10. Little Eyes

はい、bonus track はいています!

最 近、京都ですごいいい天気でした。昨日大阪でお友達とEnglandのゲームを楽しみました。実は、そのゲームは、ちょっとつまらなかった!しかし、友 達は40人ぐらいので、いいatmosphereでした!今日Noelle さんと日本のShall We Dance と言う映画を見ましたーよかった。

No comments: