Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 2007





Things can change a lot in a year. Last Christmas I was taking it easy down in Okinawa; this year it's been a fairly heavy transition - leaving Japan, coming back to Eire (Apparent) and getting stuck into the PhD. In and of itself, that change hasn't been so difficult, but a lot of diffuclt challenges unfolded. I've never been sick in my life, so ending up unwell was a right pain, literally, mentally and all the rest. Some of life's rosy tints were washed away, but at the same time, I found that solace can be found in the strangest places! It's hip to be an island, but sometimes, you have to let the water wash over you. Disappointed not to have more photos on here, but I'll make up for that by adding a few Matteo classics, and here's to 2008!

No comments: