Sunday, October 26, 2008




Photos below are of Bert Jansch at the Pentangle gig in London recently, the river Fergus at Ennistymon, Co Clare, and a couple ag iascaireact in Tenerife Spain. I spent a month out there playing music in the Irish Times Bar, Los Criswtianos, with the legendary Mark Monaghan from Wexford. Mark's dad Joe also helped us take it home on a couple of nights. Back in Luimneach now. Was great to see Brian and Jean in these parts last weekend. After a quiet spell brought on by the credit crunch, I had three gigs this week, on in Savin's Limerick, one in the Leisure Centre, Portmarnock and another in Adare Manor. All three went well. My first attempt to get a myspace going has failed, mar bhi an t-ainm a phioc me ro fhada - I couldn't spell it, and it's not working in the search myspace. So once that's fixed, I should have music, etc on there. Enjoy a few pictures for now.

1 comment:

Big Fanch 42 said...

Matteo,

Tasteful blog you got here my man!
Sinead and I have been looking for you.
We're desperate to get in touch with you.
We are gonna get married this summer (2nd August 09). We'd love you to come at our wedding.
Please send me back a message.

Slàn
Francois & Sinead